Set of 3 Mock Tests for NEET Preparation
NEET Mock tests are a simulation of the NEET examination held by NTA.
In this test:
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct answer/best option, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- However, after the process of challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/any one of themultiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
The duration of test would be three (03) hours.