JEE Main 2020 comprises of 2 papers; Paper 1 for engineering aspirants and Paper 2 for students seeking admissions in architecture and planning courses. According to the JEE Main 2020 exam pattern, Paper 1 will comprise of multiple choice questions and numerical questions whereas Paper 2 is now separate for B.Arch and B.Plan aspirants.
JEE main exam pattern for B.Arch will comprise of objective questions for both Maths and Aptitude, numerical questions for Maths and questions for the drawing section. As per the JEE Main exam pattern 2020 for B.Plan, questions will be asked from Maths and aptitude and there will be an extra section on Planning with multiple choice questions on the same.
- Paper 1 will have 3 subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section will be given equal weightage – 20 MCQs and 5 numerical questions
- Total marks for JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 will be 300.
Testing on Learning Tree provides you an exact status on your preparation.
- The tests possess questions that are selectively chosen based on the syllabus and pattern as prescribed by NTA.
- The tests measure your actual preparedness on each topic and subtopic with the prescribed marks breakup on each topic.
- Learning Tree provides you detailed topic by topic analysis, along with the actual marks you can score in the NTA test.
- The mock tests provide similar marking methodology and have the same number of questions as the JEE exam.
- The exams are timed and your responses are measured with respect to the time taken by you to answer the questions.
- This provides inputs on your:
- pacing – speed of attempting questions,
- stamina – consistency of time and effort distribution
- precision – correctness of your responses.